Left-Right; Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in OMG, Barry M Lip Paint in 53 Coral, Rimmel Lipstick in Nude Pink, Barry M Lip Paint in 147 Peachy Pink, Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Peaches&Cream

I've always been a nude kinda girl. Not in the literal sense of the word, (I do try my best to keep clothes on 99% of the time, I promise!) but I am a sucker for a good 'ole nude lipstick. You name it, I love it; Gosh Darling, MAC Hue, ELF Natural Nymph; they are the holy grails of my collection, my precious babies, which until recently I could not go a day without.

But it seems I'm going mad, because ever since a few months ago I have bizarrely been reaching more often than not for the bright, scary, bold colours in my collection... and loving it.

Maybe its the summer sun getting to my head, or the fact that every lip colour looks a million times better on me when I have a tan, but there's something about colourful lips that draws me in. The lipsticks above are some of my all time favourite 'brights', with Sleek Peaches&Cream being the best of the best!

I expect that as winter draws in and the days get colder, these summery lipsticks will get relegated to the back of my collection, ready to collect dust until rediscovered next spring, but for now... bring on the brights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top