Hellooo bloggys :) hehe.

So today I went on a much needed shopping trip to my local high street and picked up a few lovilies on my way around town (Y)...


Above is my little loot from Primark, which i love, as it is just so CHEAP! Everytime I go in there I seem to go a little crazy and pick up everything! But to day I stopped myself and bought the scarf for £1.50 which I love as it so colourful and I bought some gladiator sandles and a bright coral cardigan which I just could restist for summer. The sandals were £4 and the cardigan was £6 - BARGAIN!  

Next I popped into New Look and picked up this pretty polka dot tank top which is perfect for summer, and was only £10! :)




Then it was onto the pound shop to pick up a few more baragins!


Exfoliating gloves! Which will hopefully solve any of my fake tan problems in the future! :D

I also bought...


... these! :)

While I was in the Pound Shop i saw the Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow in Plum Temptation and decided to try it as I love their foundation. I also picked up VO5 Extreme Style Surf Spray, £2.50, and 2True Lip n Cheek Tint, £1.99, when I popped into Superdrug.



I tried out all of these when I got home and here are the results...



Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow looked promising but on closer expection I discovered that it really wasn't as good as I first thought. Although the packaging could deceive you, I think this is a rip-off off real Maybelline products, as the amount in the eyeshadow was much less than my amount in my Maybelline Cream Blush, which I purchased a while ago in Superdrug...


But to be honest, I should have expected that from the pound shop. Other than that, I liked it, the consistency was good, but I didn't think the colour necessarily suited me, so I will not be re-purchasing...


On the other hand, the 2True Lip n Cheek Tint is absolutely beautiful and I love it. It is an obvious dupe to Benifits Benetint, but a lot lot cheaper. I loved the suble flush this gave me, and I was really happy with the simple application!


I then tested out the VO5 Extreme Style Surf Spray which i found worked well when scrunching and gave a nice beachy feel to my hair. It did, however make it a bit cruchy and stiff, so I would't recommend if you like your hair soft and shiny...


Sorry about the blurry eyed look in this picture, whoooppps :)

I hope you liked my little haul and reviews :) Im off now to hike 20 miles and camp for my Duke of Edinbrough Award, and all i have packed at the moment is make-up and dolly shoes... oh dear, me and camping do not go together well! :) Wish me luck!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top