A few months ago, I was in a complete and utter hair rut, not knowing what to do about my dry, lackluster, flat hair. I was even blogging out my misery at my damn hair and its rebellious way, which were driving me to the extremes, check out the post here! After reading through all your lovely ladies advise on that post, and a quick skip around Superdrug, I picked up these:


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
This much raved about deep conditioner was the top of my list when searching for some hair therapy and after trying multiple deep conditioners in the past, this is by far the best of the bunch. I use it once a week, applying it to just washed hair for about 5 minutes and then rinsing, leaving my hair to die for soft and silky. This is a huge winner in my book!

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner
This is the first product I reach for to apply on damp, clean hair to the ends, detangling my slightly knotty, unruly hair to soft and silky goodness! This makes my ends look healthier and my hair easier to control, and will be a definate re-purchase for me!

After trying out these babies for more than 3 months now, I can conclude my hair is on its way to being healed from those darn straighteners that ruined my hair years ago! Combining the use of these two miracle products and a strict heat ban keeps my damage prone hair relatively split end free, and soft and silky like no ones business!

If you are having a bit of a hair slump I would definitely recommend trying the Aussie line, I will certainly be trying more from the wonder company :)


I purchased both these products myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top