Oh yes ladies, I seem to have come over all français today. Which is really rather inappropriate considering I dropped studying French 2 years ago after studying for 3 years and not knowing one word, and my Spanish GCSE mocks are in 10 weeks! 10 weeks!!!! Arghh, its all coming so fast!

But anywhoo, back to today's post...
I love my booot-iful new winter biker booties! Or as I like to call them- Tramp Boots :)

♥ ♥ ♥




My, ahem, 'artistic' photography ↑↑
 
They are just sooo pretty and grey and well... just.... so downright perfect!!

And my perfect winter boots only cost £25 from New Look! Wooo whooo!!
 
No breaking the bank for me today, however it looks like my new obsession with internet shopping is going to cost me a fair few pounds. Uh oh...
 
Have a good week girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top