I am ashamed to admit that I have a problem. This problem has only reared its ugly hear during the last few months, but it seems to be getting worse and worse.


I have an addiction to mascara.

L-R Primark Eye Can't Go Wrong, Revlon Grown Luscious, Collection 2000 Big Fake Lash, Max Factor False Lash Effect, L'oreal Voluminous, Max Factor Lash Extension Effect, Models Own Mascara
BTW, im a geek and the mascaras are lined up so that the order goes from the center to the edges; best to worst 8)

Having previously been a religious owner of just Max Factor mascaras (my absolute favourite being False Lash Effect) I am now venturing into unknown mascara brands to me...

And I can't stop. That is why, for my own good, I have instigated a mascara ban, to try and cur the self-inflicted pain on my bank balance. I have an unopened L'oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara waiting in the wings, which I am only allowed to open when I finish another mascara, and under no circumstances am I to buy any more mascaras. At all.

Although right now I am craving another False Lash Effect... I have yet to find a mascara to trump this, and mine is almost gone, sob sob.

Must. Stop. Buying. Mascara.

My absolute favourite mascaras give a whole load of volume, length and generally amazing lashes... without the clumps. But isn't that what every girl wants from her mascara?! I find that the closest I can get to my perfect lashes is a combo of Max Factor False Lash Effect (2 coats) and then a swipe of L'oreal Voluminous, although I do find this pretty damn clumpy.

How do you get your perfect lashes?

And if you do have any recommendations for some wonderful mascaras you love, pop them in the comments please :) For reference when the ban finishes. Probably. Tee hee ;)


Oh and, before I forget...
Its Friday, Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)... oh wait, its Saturday *headesk*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top