Here's a few recent accidental purchases courtesy of being surrounded by makeup all day long...


Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm
How have I never tried this before!? Best lip balm in the world alert!


Rimmel Lipstick in Nude Delight
I love how this lipstick is like none that I have had previously and is so much more brown/beige toned than my usual go-to nudes but so wearable its perfect for everyday wear. Love.


Sleek Au Natural Palette
Although this is technically from Superdrug (across the road from Boots, are they in a conspiracy to bankrupt me!?) I thought I'd include this anyway as it is such a beaut! Perfect colours for a perfect day... or something to that effect:)


Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener
From a lot of wear and tear my nails are quite literally falling apart, chipping and flaking everywhere I go! I was in desperate need of a hard-core nail hardener so I'm giving this a try, hopefully it will cure all my nail woes and make them strong and healthy again!


Maybelline Nail Polish in Ivory Rose
I have been looking for the perfect 'nude' polish forever, and when I saw this on Makeup Savvy I was convinced it was the perfect nude for me! Its a beautiful colour, although could do with a bit more pigment, after three coats it still wasn't perfectly opaque, however thats to be expected with the uber-pale polishes!

Hopefully this will be my last haul type post in a while, as my cash flow is at an all time low after buying a brand new laptop today, huraahhhh! Get ready for post upon post delivered to you through my new Dell Inspiron N5040!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top