The best and worst part of entering the daunting new world of Sixth Form at school is without a doubt the clothes. On the good side, spending mother's money on a few new dresses is always a fun experience, especially when you can claim your beautiful new skirt is 'school uniform' to guilt said mother into buying it for you, mwahah. However, as I have discovered, not having to wear a uniform to school is a major minefield. Every night having to pick a fresh new outfit for the next morning while looking smart, 'fashionable' and complying with the dress code is a major task in its self, not to mention the stress of actually being able to wear proper makeup for school... amazing but also extremely time consuming.

So here are a few of my picks for my upcoming weeks at school...

Dress- Primark
Dress - Zara, Cardigan - H&M
Dress - Zara
Shirt - H&M, Skirt - Zara
Blouse - H&M, Skirt - Primark
Shirt - H&M, Skirt - Matalan, Belt - Primark, Blazer - H&M

Please excuse the extremely posey shots and questionable lighting, the weather conditions really were not on my good side! These photos were taken in my garden, a slight improvement I think over my normal bedroom setting with clutter surrounding me at every angle!

Hopefully over the next few weeks I will be adding a few more items to my ever growing 'sixth form wardrobe' and will not have to resort to wearing the same skirts 5 times a week just yet!

Have a good week beauties and my thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by 9/11 ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top