Can you believe in this day and age that I have never actually owned a laptop and have been tapping away for the past few years on my old family computer downstairs! I've never been a huge techno geek, or particularly interested in anything that involves complicated machinery, but once I'd saved a few pennies (which is a difficult task when your a makeup obsessive!) I decided it was time to invest...

Dell Inspiron N5040

Meet 'Tup Tup', my brand new blogging device! Yes Tup Tup is its name, along with the rest of my technology family; my Samsung Tocco phone, Tocci and my Ipod, Poddle. Bizarre, I know:)

I am ridiculously excited about 'Tup Tup' and his brand new shiny screen and snazzy webcam, with built in morphing features, meaning that I can turn into a wolf/crazy person at the click of a button...

My beautiful sister trying out the morphing features!

Hopefully this new technology will mean a few more posts from me, even if I am lacking a little in the inspiration department recently!

Have a good week beautifuls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top