This is what I wore this weekend on a wee trip down the ‘flicks’ to see Breaking Dawn, which I must say is freaking amazing! I have accidentally fallen back in love with Edward Cullen again, and that movie completely rejuvenated my past love affair with Twilight, which had been diminishing slightly after reading the whole series five times!


Jeans - Primark, Jumper - H&M, Shirt - Primark

It was freezing on the day in question and this jumper from H&M, the snuggliest thing ever, just had to have a little trip out to see Bella&Co! My jeans are literally the best thing to come out of Primark; at only £9 they have survived multiple months without fading, stretching, or, god forbid; splitting! The fringe top, also a Primark bargain, actually has a picture of Mickey Mouse on it, which I am a little bit in love with, and I loveee mixing a bit of fringe and aztec pattern- match made in heaven! 

Here's another outfit (from a while ago, bad blogger!) when Mickey got let loose full throttle:

 

That's enough outfit posts for one day from me, what did you think of Breaking Dawn?!

Lots of love from Hannah and Mickey ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top