I bought these beautiful gold and silver bracelets a couple of weeks ago from Etsy, a recent website discovery of mine- it sells stunning handmade and vintage items at low prices.

These dainty little bracelets were actually bought after I fell completely in love with this bracelet by Iwona Ludyga, which has been making the rounds on tumblr lately, but with the £200 price tag, I was on hunt for something a little more inexpensive.

After a major google search, desperately trying to find a dupable piece, I discovered the above bracelets for just £9.71 each here and promptly fell in love, enough even to order both colours of the bracelet to share with my sister. They arrived in about a week (from Korea!) in a beautiful hand made box and the seller even threw in a free pair of pearl earrings- perfect!

I am completely obsessed with the dainty, subtle skulls and I have literally not removed the silver version from my arm since receiving them! I will definitely be ordering a whole lot more from Etsy in the near future! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top