So I started using 302 in June of 2008.

When I started using 302, my initial regimen (once "perfected") consisted of:

Mornings:
Sensitive Cleanser
Calming Mist

Evenings:
Face & Body
Calming Mist
302 Drops (every other day)
About a Few weeks later I added in A-Boost (.75% Retinol, 6% Retinyl Palmitate)

This helped to reduce redness, slightly reduce oiliness, help reduce breakouts and Increase the healing time in the breakouts. Several months (some a year later, as they didn't all come out together) later, some of my favorite products of all time were created.

302 Eye Firming Serum - reduces darkness with Niacinamide, and firms the eye and immediately smooths fine lines/dehydration lines, which really helped me concealer glide on nicely. This wasn't really new, but reformulated. I honestly wasn't too crazy about the original, but I LOVE this one.

Acne Mist - Something I originally LIVED for, with a high concentration of EGCG from Green Tea for its Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Oxidant, and Anti-Inflammatory benefits, and Bromelain, which is a mild enzymatic exfoliant taken from pineapples.

Clarity (originally Acne Serum) - a 10% Retinyl Acetate Serum, in a green tea EGCG base. The BEST Retinoid I've ever used. Stronger than A-Boost, with results in scar smoothing and an absolute blemish DESTOYER. This product was so potent that I got results from using it 2x a week, and noticed visible smoothing of raised scars. Alot of people can only use it 1x a week because it's so strong. This product was later renamed Clarity as it had good results with everything from Acne, To Improved Skin tone, Pigmentation, Aging Skin, etc etc! *SPF AN ABSOLUTE MUST WHEN USING CLARITY

RX: OINTMENT!! - An all purpose, healing "balm" that I use on everything from eczema to blemishes, to dry patches, to scars, to pigmentation, with great results. This product is an amazing healer, and works synergistically with 302 Drops to speed up your results. It's made with Zinc (giving it SPF 15) and more of the beloved EGCG from Green Tea, with some colloidal minerals. I can't even live without this.

302 High Potency Products - The original 302 Actives were reformulated with a pharmaceutical strength 302 molecule, and the New more potent Serums were released. Higher potency 302 helps to speed up Cell renewal, cellular respiration and metabolism even more than the original god-sent serums! This product was a milestone for many of my clients.

My regimen then looked like this, and has up until now:

Mornings:
Sensitive Cleanser
Acne Mist
Eye Firming Serum
during winter months, and only as needed, the tiniest bit of Recovery Plus
Spot Treat with Ointment

Evenings:
Face & Body Bar or Oily/Combo Cleanser
Acne Mist
302 High Potency Drops 3-4x a week, Clarity 1-2x a week
Eye Firming Serum
Spot treat with Ointment

Now, Less than 2 years later, I've come to a conclusion - My skin has truly because fortified to the extent that it no longer needs as many products as I did initially to keep my skin looking nice. From using 302 (and ofcourse maintaining a healthy diet, exercise, proper whole food supplements, etc) my skin has outgrown a lot of these Acne based products. I've switched to using Calming Mist most nights, as I'd rather just have the hydration, and have limited my use of Clarity to 1x a week, or sometimes just spot treat the remainders of my scars.

I still use my High Potency Drops, Cleansers, and Ointment, but mostly to keep my skin looking young, not because I have to in fear of breaking out. These products continue to impress me! I can barely see my own scars anymore, and people comment on how my skin continues too look better everytime they see me! I've never heard of a skincare line that the more you use it, the less you have too. I'm sure the Ultrasound treatments helped, but even now I only do them 1 a month or every other month. It's allowed me to explore other avenues (However, all avenues explored always end up having some relation to skin & health, because I'm a fanatic) with the time I save stressing/obsessing over my skin.

I am a 302 Esthetician for Life!

Just wanted to share that with you all :)

Hope you're all well & Wishing you great skin,
Danny Vanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top