DSC01793

This week was a momentous moment in any new Boots employee's life… Double Discount Day, the day on which our 11.5% on non-boots brands and 22.5% on boots own ranges discount is doubled, meaning huge savings and a chance to build up those all important Boots points. And what do points make…? Prizes!

I accumulated a huge pile of ‘must haves’ in my basket and I am a little ashamed to say I spent £70 in one go, although to reassure myself, I did buy my sister things and a few uber-early Christmas presents too! The huge basket was originally priced at £99 so there was a huge saving of £29, not so bad when you think of it like that!

CIMG1952

I let my self go a little crazy on the makeup front, but hey its only once a year! I picked up a few of the goodies I'd been lusting after for yonks now and after acumalating a few more precious points I treated myself to Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten, which at £13 a pop isn't something I would usually spend my dosh on.

CIMG1957
CIMG1959

Another favourite buy was the Revlon lipstick in Smoked Peach, a beautiful beautiful dark coral, peach, warm toned colour which so perfect for autumn as darker lips become a must have.

DSC01795

I also picked up the much raved about John Freida Go Blonder Lightening Spray, after much wondering of what colour it will turn my dark blonde/light brown hair and I will possibly be trying out a kind of ombre effect with this if it goes well! Another purchase was the Seche Vite Top Coat, a much needed item in my life!

After all this spending rest assured there will not be any more ‘haul’ type post for a good few months (fingers crossed!) as my mother simply wont allow it!

Have a good week! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top