Honey bees, honey soap, honey everything; if you smell like honey, then zomgggg- I'm there.


Honey scents have always been a favourite of mine ever since I was a wee child, and now that my LUSH obsession has taken full form it seems honey is readily available to me- sorry about that bank balance ;)

For my birthday, I received the much raved about Honey I Washed The Kids soap from LUSH, and my oh my was I pleased with my gift?! This bar of gorgeousness lasts forever and smells divine. I cannot even get over the scent.... nomnomnommmm.

So of course I was over the moon when I discovered It's Raining Men, the shower gel version of Honey I Washed The Kids. This maybe the best shower gel in the world, period. If you like honey scents, then this is the shower gel for you, and hey, even if you don't, it is just downright amazing... like liquid heaven. But its limited edition- sob sob- so I'd better get myself out and down to my nearest LUSH to stock up on backups!

I've also been hearing about Honey I Washed The Kids Perfume, however I think this may have been discontinued.
If not- I need it in my life!


Do any of you lovely ladies have any honey/LUSH recommendations for me? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top