Christmas is always the optimum time to have the most in your face, sparkly, gaudy nails possible and this year was no exception!


I opted for festive red polish from the Fearne Cotton Christmas Set slathered all over my nails with an accent nail covered in glitter on my ring fingers. The glitter in question was GOSH Glitter Nail Dust in Gold, applied with an extremely old and useless eye makeup brush which turned out to be perfect for the gradient effect I was aiming for!

I used the brush to press a heavy amount on the top of two damp coats of red polish and then just dusted more on down the nail until the glitter was thin enough to look like a glitter gradient down the nail! Top it off with a touch of the miracle drying agent Seche Vite and voila- perfect gaudy nails for Christmas!

What did you wear on your nails, and what are your nail related plans for New Year?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top