Its CHRISTMASSSSSS!
Stating the obvious there, but I'm finally starting to get a little bit excited for the big day! As I've gotten older it feels like Christmas is gradually losing its magic, however I know on Christmas morning I'll be transported back in time to when I was 5 again, and the magic with be back.

I wore the makeup above to a Christmas Pantomime a few weeks ago, and the 'its behind you!'s and watching Widow Twanky cavort around the stage really started to ignite my Christmas spirit. Its always lovely watching everyone come together at Christmas time, and of course it was a perfect opportunity to wear some festive type makeup!

I felt extremely brave wearing out 'cranberry' coloured lips to the theatre, even though it was dark I still felt a bit exposed with bight red garish lips on, but hey- its Christmas so who cares?! Ironically, I despise Cranberry Sauce, its all about the gravy for Christmas lunch!

I used my Collection 2000 Lip Liner in Watermelon and my Sleek Lipstick in OMG to create a darker lip and of course my beloved Naked Palette on the eyes for a little sparkle!

I hope your all well and looking forward to the big day in just 1 sleep, 2 hours and 31 minutes as of right now!

Merry Christmas & Have A Fantabulous New Year ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top