YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #1 Nude Beige, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter in  #2 Apricot Shimmer, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Hello Kitty Liberty Sweet Sweeps Brush Wrap, Rings (H&M), Tangled, BaByliss Waving Wand, Michael McIntyre Tickets, with my beautiful best friends!

Tuesday was my seventeenth birthday, not a big birthday but I got some amazing presents! My favourite of all was money to start driving lessons, of which I have my first lesson on Thursday, eekkkk! I am unbelievably nervous and a tad worried that I am being trusted in control of a vehicle, especially when I am completely and utterly useless with directions.

I also received the BaByliss Waving Wand for my birthday and it certainly does create the most beautiful soft waves! I used it in the pictures above when I went out with my lovely friends for a birthday meal and the curls lasted for two days after- that's what you call a good curling iron!

I was also lucky enough to get tickets for the Michael McIntyre Work In Progress show the night before my birthday for just £5! We were literally in the front row about a metre away from Michael and it was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen, he is literally my favourite human being on the planet!

Finally as a birthday surprise my friends bought me Tangled the movie (my favourite disney movie in the whole world) and also filmed their own special version for me, which I wont post on here as I would be dead in a second! Just want to say I have the best friends in the world- I even got a surprise cake in the shape of a YSL lipstick...


Have a lovely week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top