Leggings - Primark, Furry Gilet - Zara, Boots - New Look, Top - Primark, Cardigan - Primark

Its snowing here in England, if you hadn't already heard. I'm not the biggest snow lover; anything that is cold, wet and slippery is most definitely a big no-go for me! Summer please hurry up; I miss the sun and ice creams and tans so very much!

I am slightly besotted with these leggings from Primark. For 4 quid, these were a humongous bargain and are easily the best 'aztec' type print I own at the moment, although these are a size ten and still majorly short for me, so boot wearing is a must with these!

The fur is another firm favourite for me at the moment, I borrowed this lovely gilet from my sister for the evening and oh my does it keep you warm!? I am thinking that in these sub-zero temperatures we are in at the moment, fur is going to be a major part of my wardrobe- faux fur of course! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top