Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Sleek Lipstick in OMG, Fearne Cotton Eye Shimmer A1, Sleek Storm Palette, Sleek Lipstick in Peaches&Cream layered under Pout Paint in Peachy Keen, Avon Supershock Gel Liner, Random Ebay Lashes

I know- wayyy too much of my face in one post... but for good reason I promise!

These pictures were taken by my extremely talented friend Tamara for her photography AS coursework, based on the premise of bright makeup, pale skin and a whole lot of posing. She is extremely good at what she does, and I love love love how they came out! She has her own blog here, on which *fingers crossed* she will be posting more of her beautiful work!

My apologies for scaring you all with my make-up free 'half-faced' look, but hope you like my slightly slapdash attempts at photography make-up! Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top