Models Own makeup has never really been a ‘must have’ in my books, and as the Boots store I work in doesn't actually stock the brand (sob sob!) I don't come into contact with the brand much! So on a little trip into my local town it was a shock discovering how astonishingly perfect their nail polish colours were! On various trips to scout out more colours I have accumulated quite a collection…

 Lemon Meringue, Utopia, Misty Grey, Champagne, Blooboo, Aqua Violet

The thing I adore most about the polishes is not the shade range – although it is pretty amazing for a high street brand!- but its the opacity of the polishes. Even the pale colours are perfectly opaque in 2 coats, sometimes even one, and the formulas seem to last amazingly well on the nails. My absolute favourite at the moment is Blooboo, there's just something about ‘blue tac’ nails for spring that really does it for me!

I am a little bit in love with Models Own at the minute and am definitely considering expanding my collection, what are your favourite shades from their collection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top