L-R; Argos Blush Brush, ELF Blush Brush, ELF Complexion Brush, ELF Powder Brush, Real Techniques Blush Brush

L-R;  ELF Angled Contour Blush, Argos Angled Brush, Argos Brow Definer, ELF Eye Crease Brush, ELF Small Angled Brush, No7 Eyeshadow Blend and Contour Brush, ELF Defining Eye Brush, ELF Blending Eye Brush, No7 Eyeshadow Blend and Contour Brush, Hello Kitty Flat Brush and Blending Brush

Sigma Miss Taylor Kabuki, Face Sponges, Cotton Wool Buds

My brush roll is an object very close to my heart. I am forever rearranging, shuffling and substituting brushes in and out according to my changing needs, and at the moment I am content with all my little brushes lined up in order of use.

As you can see, my preferred brush brand is ELF, who offer extremely affordable but good quality brushes which are easy to get a hold of. Although I do find after multiple washes the Studio range (black handles) tend to become wobbly, its nothing a bit of duct tape cant fix and otherwise I cant fault their lovely soft bristles! Another of my favourites are from a random old set of Argos brushes I received many years ago when my makeup obsession was just rearing its head, but those brushes have lasted all this times- now that's a sign of a good brush!

I am hoping to invest in a few more of the Real Techniques brushes soon and I'm thinking about getting the Core Collection next, as the blush brush I recently purchased is now a must have in my collection!

Obviously I don't have a need for each and every one of these brushes in my everyday makeup routine, but its always nice to have a few extra lying around in case some emergency blending/makeup recovery is needed!

What are your must have brushes?


P.S. Sorry if anyone has received any spam email from my hanna_b123@hotmail.co.uk account, this was a spammer hacking into my account, which has now been suspended, so my new email address is hannahbiggerstaff@gmail.com, my apologies if you received any random emails from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top