Ok, so anyone who's really into skincare is either already, or will soon learn, Supplements and proper diet accelerate ANY skincare regime by 100%, especially 302! I remind my clients all the time, 302 Skincare will give you amazing TOPICAL results, but your overall skin health will be dictated by the condition of your body. Proper Diet, Exercise, Nutrition, etc, all have a huge role in your skin.

So I just placed my latest order on Vitacost.com, which is my favorite (and in my opinion the most affordable) website for quality vitamins and supplements. I wanted to share with you some of my favorites, and what I'm currently taking:

I take Supplements twice a day, one in the morning, and one in the evening. I never miss my morning vitamins, but sometimes I forget about my night time ones. Anything with a serving size greater than 1 pill or capsule I break up, and take 1/2 a serving at night and half in the morning.

**NOTE! All my supplements are NSI unless otherwise noted, based on price and the following information I took from their site: All NSI supplements are packaged in HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) bottles. These bottles keep moisture vapor out, protecting the freshness and integrity of their contents, and are 400% more effective compared other brands currently using PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bottles. HDPE bottles do not break as glass can and are also recyclable so we urge you to please recycle them.

At rising:
NSI Probiotic 10-20 - for digestion and intestinal health
NSI L-Carnitine Fumarate - for metabolism, energy, and burning stored fat
8oz water with 2tsp Apple Cider Vineger sweeted with Stevia

Morning:

NSI Synergy Once Daily Multi-Vitamin
- speaks for itself. this is a high quality multi in my opinion, with some great anti-oxidants added in!
NSI Advanc-C with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoids - 1/2 Serving Size - ideal form of vitamin C, which is probably the most important antioxidant. comes with extra antioxidant quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids!
NSI Vitamin E - great antioxidant, Patricia Bragg is huge on making sure you get enough vitamin E for body regeneration and health
NSI Mega EFA Omega-3 EPA & DHA - 1/2 Serving Size - anti inflammatory and ofcourse, a huge source of Omega-3s. Switched to this from Flax Seed Oil, but may switch back - when I decide I'll post my findings :)
NSI Black Currant Oil - I was formally taking Health from the Sun, but have to save some budget! This one is highly comparable and has about twice amount for the same price. Great source of GLA which is great for acne (many of my skin care friends use it to help control hormonal breakouts) and good for eczema.

Evening:
NSI Advanc-C with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoids (linked above)- 1/2 Serving
NSI Mega EFA Omega-3 EPA & DHA (linked above)- 1/2 Serving
CSI Alpha Lipoic Acid Facial Complex - I got a ton of these when I was reading the Perricone books, as it's a knock off of his vitamin. I'm finishing this up, and I'm not sure if I will get a replacement as all those ingredients are in my Multi. I need to research the recommended doses :) Regardless, ALA is a called the universal antioxidant, and almost anyone will tell you to get some in daily!
NSI Black Currant Oil - another one, for good measure :)


Now In addition to replenishing my Multi-Vitamin, Stevia drops, Probiotics & Black Currant Oil, I also purchased some:

NSI Psyullium Husk Powder - For healthy body and especially healthy skin, you needto make sure the body is properly eliminating toxins that live in the body, and keeping a clean and clear intestinal track. Patrica Bragg recommends a tsp of Psyllium Husk powder in juice or water before bed to help with bowel movements and natural detoxification. I'm excited to add this in, as I never feel I get enough fiber (though lately I'm going salad crazy!!)

Also, I've been drinking 16oz of Kombucha Daily, as well. Kombucha is a fermented Tea that is loaded in digestive enzymes, probiotics, anti-oxidants and detoxifiers, plus it tastes AMAZING! I am totally obsessed with it, and it's super good for you. However, EXTREMELY expensive. I stocked up while Whole Foods was having a sale, but even still it cost me about $27 for a case of 12 bottles. I'm totally going to brew my own in the future, however for now the Synergy brand tastes great (Strawberry Serenity is my favorite!) and you can learn more about it here: http://www.synergydrinks.com/

Hope you enjoyed all the pills I pop for great skin, leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or maybe what you'd like the next post to be!

Wishing you all great skin,
Danny Vanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top