Lately, the one and only type of product that is allowed to colour my cheeks this summer has been cream blush, no matter the weather. Cream blush is my ultimate makeup weakness... as well as lipsticks and eyeshadows, ahem. I don't know what it is about the standard cream blush that makes it so superior to the bland and boring powder version. Maybe it's the dewy finish? The soft texture? Or maybe its the amazing pigmentation of colour in just one dab and then blend blend blend? But whatever the reason, cream blush is a daily necessity for me and I will not go without...

clockwise from top- Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels; MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush; Topshop Cream Blush in Neon Rose; NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Rose Petal

Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels & Neon Rose
Head Over Heels is the most beautiful, natural and buildable colour in blush that I own, and is an everyday staple for me in my makeup kit. Similarly, Neon Rose is also a beautiful colour although its excessive brightness means that I only pull it out of my collection on a daring day! The Topshop Cream Blushes dry to a powder finish so are not as dewy as others on the market however they last forever and look great with lip balm on the lips!

MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
This is the perfect highlighter/subtle cheek colour on its own or can be layered with other blushes to give it a little more umph. I have already posted about this particular cream here and I am still very much in love with it.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Rose Petal
By far my favourite in my little cream blush collection, this has the perfect consistency for glowing, dewy cheeks and looks amazing on the cheeks everyday. Its blends perfectly, lasts ages and I cannot fault it! I am desperate to get more of these NYX Cream Blushes!

right to left- NYX; Topshop HOH; Topshop NR; MAC

There are a million and one more cream blushes that I still need to buy, such as MAC Something Special and NYX Glow, but hopefully they will all come in good time!

Whats your favourite cream blush!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top