With exams approaching and a dance show next weekend I just have no time to go shopping, even though I seriously deserve a bit of retail therapy after all that walking I did last weekend! So I thought I'd do a little post about all the things I want, just to cheer myself up a bit before I go off to revise... :/

Here goes...

Superdrug Vitamin E Moisture Cream
I'm in need of a good new moisturiser and I've been hearing a lot about this little cream, and it has an added bonus- SPF 15, great as its coming up to summer!

(sorry about the tiny piccie)
Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Spot Wand
I was searching for a good replacement for my normal spot treatment, freederm gel, which I have run out of and needed a change, and I stumbled across this. The reviews have intrigued me enough to buy it and try it out, so i'll see if it actually works. Has anyone tried it, if so what do you think?

ELF Blush And Bronzer Compact
I'm going slightly ELF crazy, after having discovered the dirt cheap website around a month ago, I have been desperate to try out some of the products, so once I have a bit of spare change I will definitely be trying this.


ELF Cream Eyeliner (Black)
I'll also be picking up this gorgeous little thing, as *SHOCK HORROR* I've never actually tried a cream eyeliner before! I thought that this, for only £3.50, was a good way to introduce myself to this new type of makeup and I'm so excited! :D
I'm not actually sure whether to get black or brown, I have dark brown eyes, any suggestions?


GOSH Lipstick in Darling
Dubbed the perfect nude lipstick, I am literally wetting myself trying to getta hold of this! I will definitely be buying this in the near future as i am a HUGE fan of nude lips!

NARS Orgasm Blush
This HAS to be one of my dream make-up products, but sadly my budget just will not stretch :( Oh well... a girl can dream... hehe.

MAC Well Dressed Blush
And... another one that I can only dream about, oh well one day I WILL get this :)

Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
I really really really need a good new heat protectant for my hair, as I want it to grow quickly but stay lovely and healthy while I'm using heat, so hopefully this will solve that problem!

So that's my long list of all my much needed products I will hopefully purchase soon! Do you have any other suggestion as to products that are reasonably priced but are great quality??

Thanks for reading :):)

Hannah xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top