My mock GCSE exams are almost over, and of course for all my hard work, I had to treat myself to a few bits and bobs from MAC to cheer myself up...


Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
Most definitely one of MAC's cult products, I knew that this had to be one of my first purchases. I had high hopes for this gorgeous product, and of course it did not disappoint! This has taken over as my go-to foundation, for a super light, very natural coverage, and looks like I'm wearing absolutely no makeup whatsoever, just leaving behind beautiful skin.


Studio Finish Concealor in NC20
I was in desperate need for a new concealer, and, inspired by dozens of YouTube gurus, I went for this hugely popular MAC concealer. I've been really enjoying this, and I'm pleased with the coverage and the flawless way it can cover blemishes. I even use this on my under eye circles if I'm having a particularly tied day, and it works wonders at covering darkness and creating a brightened complexion.


Lipstick in Shy Girl
Ooofft. This little beauty is most definitely my fave of the bunch, an overwhelmingly stunning nudey peach with gorgeous gold shimmer. I've been wearing it non-stop since its purchase, and it really is one of the loveliest lipsticks I own, and the name could even be a representation of me! Here's how it looks on moi...

Blehh! Please excuse my dried out lips!

Overall I'm hugely happy with all my MAC purchases, I think its love! :)

Next up in line to try are the paint pots, creme blush and more lipsticks, specifically Creme Cup.

Have a lovely week girlies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top