Its no secret that I absolutely love massive, voluminous messy hair, but with fine hair this is always a challenge to achieve without backcombing the hell out of my roots. However the products below are absolutely lifesavers for me and can achieve the desired amount of va-va-voom in my hair in just mere seconds!


Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray
This is the perfect texturisor for achieving lovely beachy waves. I generally use this on my hair after leaving it in a bun (post here) so that it has some natural wave to begin with and then spray a little of this onto my hands and scrunch at the crown and roots. It is a phenomenal product for soft waves and it smells so good I normally spray it onto my clothes as well!


Batiste Dry Shampoo (Tropical)
Batiste kindly sent me this to me to review their massive new 500ml sizes (no-more running out of dry shampoo for me!) and I have found that just a quick squirt at the roots gives my hair no end of volume, while clearing up any oily patches at the same time! It also smells beautiful and fresh for summer, win-win situation!


Got2B Powderful'
This is the best of the best in the volumising competition. I absolutely adore how easily this white dust can transform my hair from being a flat mess to gorgeous and volumised in one shake! It leaves hair a little sticky at first but makes the hair cling together so that it gives the roots a boost.

Here's me wearing the Got2B product with just a little shake at the roots...


 So thats my little round up of my favourite volumising products, a must have is most definitely the GOT2B powder as it is so cheap but so effective! Remember that when using any kind of products similar to these may leave your hair feeling weighed down and sticky the day after, so I always find it best to us these on 2-day hair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top