Exams are finished and I am finally freeeeeeeeeeeee! With 11 weeks of plans free summer lying ahead of me, anything and everything is possible, and except for exam results day (25th August- helpp!) I just cannot wait. Of course, in those long stretching summer days a lot little shopping is to be done, and with a wishlist as long as my arm I cannot wait to hit the shops!

click images for links


MAC Face & Body Foundation
I am desperately in need of a good summer foundation; Revlon Colourstay is just not cutting it as the weather heats up. I am not a fan of heavy coverage anyway, so F&B sounds bloody brilliant, and the perfect foundation for prom!


OCC Lip Tars
in Hush & Safety Orange & many others...
These look amazingly pigmented and with such a beautiful range of colours I seriously need these in my life!


Sigma Contour Brush
After having my first taste of Sigma with the Miss Taylor Kabuki I cannot deny myself buying just a few more, to add to my already overflowing brush collection. This contour brush looks perfect for blush and contour and there are so many in the range that are also calling out for me to buy them!


Denim Scalloped Shorts
I've completely fallen in love with these shorts from Topshop, however they are sold out in the UK! *sob sob!*


Forever 21 Jewellery
I have just discovered how beautiful the range of jewellery in F21 is, especially this ring! I most definitely need to make an order from there sharpish!

And the last thing on my wishlist...

a job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top