Sheer Shirt- Primark; High Waisted Shorts- Topshop; Cardigan- Primark; All Jewellery- Primark; Hair Feathers- Primark; Lipstick- Sleek Peaches&Cream

I wore this little ensemble out to dinner for my friend's birthday last week, and it was dubbed my 'Red Indian' outfit by one friend because of the hair feathers... or to be a little more politically correct- Native American style! I actually adore this hair band with attached feathers on the ends; I think its so pretty and summery, and they seriously make me want to try out feather hair extensions!

Someone else commented that I had 'a zoo on my fingers' in the form of my lizard and snake rings: both from Primark, of course! There's something about animal jewellery that just draws me in, especially owl rings and necklaces- I have a whole collection of owl related items!

This week is basically 'Prom Coundown' week for me, with Prom being a week Thursday, and I am so excited! I'm hoping to pop into Mac at some point this week to pick up Face & Body foundation- I think it will look so nice for prom pictures- and I am still desperately in need of a bag!

Hope you all have a fantastic week! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top