Eeekk... it finally arrived!

My long awaited and lusted after ELF haul showed up this morning in a hugeee brown box (it should be huge for the £42.50 worth of stuff in it!!) with open me written all over it...

I was beyond excited at the prospect of all the lovely goodies inside that I had been wanting for.. well, forever!

Here's a little sneaky peaky at what I got...


Studio Powder Brush- If you've been reading my blog for a while you will no I am totally obsessed with this brush. After being out of stock for what seemed like years, I finally nabbed it and I have to say, I am not disappointed. Its perfect for applying mineral or liquid foundation flawlessly and I also love applying blush as it is the perfect size and shape. Overall, probably my favourite purchase of all! :)

Studio Fan Brush- On the other side or the spectrum, I am extremely disappointed with this brush. Its flimsy, slightly bent and really has no use for me. Its so thin I can't really think of what to do with it, anyone else tried this and have any ideas? But other than that, I would not recommend!


Mineral Eyeshadow Primer- So far in my extensive, ahem, testing of this product, I can conclude that it does work! Its so soft and pretty to put on, although I think I may have a dodgy one, mines a little lumpy, but it does make eyeshadows last a good 8 hours without creasing if used properly.

Waterproof Eyeliner Pen- This pen has a tip similar to a felt tip marker, which of course makes you feel like your just colouring in your eye- ohh er! Its a dark, dark black and in terms of waterproof-ness its pretty good, I had a stroke of it on my hand and it did not wash off, so big thumbs up from me!

Mineral Lipsticks in Runway Pink and Natural Nymph- I'm a huge fan of the mineral lipsticks in general, and being the owner of a very well used Nicely Nude, I was eager to try out a few more. Both colours are pigmented and extremely pretty, Runway Pink being a similar colour to Nicely Nude, but slightly lighter, and Natural Nymph being a great cheaper dupe for Gosh Darling, one of my all time favourite nudes!

Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark- I picked this up thinking it would be perfect as I have gappy, but very dark brows, however I do feel this is a little dark for me. But, used sparingly, it can create a gorgeous brow and I really do like this product.

Studio Translucent Matte Powder- For shiny old me, this is a life saver. I pop it in my bag and its perfect for wiping up little bits of oil on my face and I'm loving how lovely and matte I look :)


Studio Blush in Gotta Glow- After reading about this being the perfect dupe of Nars Albatross, I just had to snap this little beauty up fast. I really like the champagne, yellowy colour, although I do feel a bit like a glitter ball applying this onto my face. Its a gorgeous highlight, but I think it should be more 'glowy' and less 'glittery-glamtastic'.

Studio Eyeshadow in Pebble- This is a beautiful colour which I love using in the crease of my eye, although I do feel it is quite under-pigmented as you can see in the swatch. However it is matte and a lovely colour, so no complaints here :)


Mineral Blush in Rose- This really is a stunningly coloured blush and I'm extremely excited to own this little pot of perfect. I'm a big fan of mineral blush and I'm an even bigger fan of this particular blush. Love. Love. Love!

Mineral Eyeshadow in Socialite- Again, a stunning eyeshadow colour and extremely pigmented. Its a smoky grey/dark brown with a beautiful sheen, really really lovely colour! Defiantly interested in trying more mineral eyeshadow!

And that's it for the hauling! If you have any questions or want recommendations about my favourite ELF products, just comment below :)

What ELF products have you been trying lately?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top