As some of you may know, my birthday was last Monday and ooh it feels good to finally be the big 1-6!!
On Saturday night I went out for a birthday meal to the restaurant Zizzi's, and boy, do they have good nosh! There I had a few amazing surprises from my lovely friends including the best birthday cake in the whole wide world and a beautiful 'friendship book' made by my best friends in the whole wide world :)
It was a great night, and two days later, my actual birthday was just as good with presents, more presents... and just a few more presents!



Revlon Colourstay Foundation
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
ELF Concealer & Highlighter
Bourjois Bronzer
MAS Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
ELF Mineral Blush in Rose
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
ELF Cream Liner (Used as eyeshadow base and liner)
Sleek Bad Gal Palette
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Socialite (used wet on inner corners)
Avon Supershock Gel Liner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
MAC Hue Lipstick

Dress- Primark
Tights- Random
Boots- Primark
Nails- Barry M Raspberry

Some of my favourite birthday presents included...

...a flashing birthday badge :)

...best birthday card ever from my larvelyyy sister <3

...a huge hamper of random but meaningful gifts from the besties :)

...the most adorable mini owl necklace!

...MAC Creme Cup Lipstick & Painterly Paint Pot... woohooo!

...a huge selection of chocolate... I think they are trying to fatten me up... nomnomnom


And that is the end of my birthday for another year ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top