NYX products have been on my 'beauty radar' ever since I've gotten into the whole beauty blogging/vlogging world, however, living in England, it's very difficult to get hold of. After endless searching and lusting after products, I finally came across Cherry Culture, an American website which does ship to the UK. It stocked all of the products I had been searching for and the shipping was only $8- WIN! :)
The postage took a little over 2 weeks, and for around £24 I got all of these...
 

Mega Shine Lipgloss in Smokey Look
I love love love love love this! The gorgeous, sweet smell reminds me of childhood holidays and much to my surprise, this lipgloss is not sticky at all, which is the best part for me, I hate stick lipglosses! The colour is beautiful and looks amazing paired with MAC Shy Girl lipstick, a winning combination:)

Round Lipstick in Margarita
I must admit, this was a disappointment for me. Don't get me wrong, the formula is beautiful- creamy and soft, however I hate the colour. It just does not suit my skin tone, and I look slightly crazy when I put it on, but I will definitely be considering buying more of these, in different shades.


Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk & Dark Brown
I adore these, just adore. The brown is dark and pigmented, perfect for smudging into the lashes and the milk is the perfect base for other eyeshadows.


Powder Blush in Peach
This, as you may think from the name, is not a peach. It was the colour shade which initially drew me in, however it turns out to be a soft, very light pink, which is beautiful, however I was disappointed when I didn't open it up to being a beautiful glowing peach. But hey, the pigmentation is lovely and its really glowey and pretty on the cheeks.

Rouge Cream Blush in Rose Petal
This miracle product is really the reason I was interested in NYX in the first place. I'm a huge creme blush fan and this definitely fulfilled my high expectations. Its beautiful and dewy, perfect for a 'no makeup-makeup' look and is such a dream to blend I can't wait to put it on every morning.


Lip Lacquer Pot in Georgia Peach
This colour is just divine, a milky, shiny pink which looks beautiful on the lips, without being sticky at all. Love love love.

I also received the Bubblegum Lipbalm above as a free gift with purchase, which is also lovely and moisturising and the smell just reminds me of my old bubblegum obsession - nomnomnom!

Top - Bottom; Lipgloss in Smokey Look, Lip Lacquer in Georgia Peach, Lipstick in Margarita, Jumbo Eye Pencil in Dark Brown & Milk, Rouge Creme Blush in Rose Petal, Powder Blush in Peach

I'm loving all my new bits and bobs from NYX and I'm on the hunt for new things to try, any suggestions? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top