For the past year or so, I have been slowly battling a lipstick obsession. Rimmel, GOSH, ELF, you name a brand, I have a lipstick by it, but my favourite lipstick brand by far is most definitely MAC. Their colour selection is outstanding, and I can't get over the gorgeous application that the 3 MAC lipsticks that I own give me. So here's a little insight into my MAC lippie collection so far...



Shy Girl
'Creamy neutral coral beige (Cremesheen)'
I adore this lippie for a pop of coral-y color when my face is lacking a bit of warmth. Its definitely a unique colour in my collection, a beautiful peach tone and its a world away from my usual fall back nude lipsticks.



Creme Cup
'Light blue pink (Cremesheen)'
This is most definitely a perfect everyday lipstick colour for me, not being too loud, bright or pale, this is a 'my lips, but just a little but better' colour.
 


Hue
'Soft pale pink (Glaze)'
By far my favourite of the bunch is of course Hue, which is much raved about here on Beautylishious. This is just the perfect milky, pale pink, and saves me from a world of boring nudes with a hint of colour!
 
 *note to self- get over your fear of colourful lipsticks!*

Left to right- Hue, Creme Cup, Shy Girl

I'm always looking for more additions to my MAC lipstick family, with Plink and Lady Danger being high up on my wishlist. Any suggestion of further purchases ladies? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top