Hi lovelies!

At 4pm today (due to schedule changes) Richard Huber arrived at my humble residence in Massachusetts, and he and I talked shop until about 7pm. The man is a wealth of knowledge, and I was sure to get lots and lots of information from him about the future of 302, new products, and answers to all our questions. He's a very funny, down to earth guy, very humble, and very interested in my input and our questions. He also enjoyed our animals, which I was happy with (when you walk into a house with 3 dogs and 3 cats, and you respond positively, it takes a lot off our shoulder). It was a fantastic experience!

I have about 2 pages of typed shorthand I need to decipher and organize and make readable for everyone. I should have it done in a day or so so be on the look out for it. It's REALLY exciting stuff, so I'm excited to put it out there for you all.

Random spoiler, to keep you interested, 302 is launching an oral supplement. What for? You'll have to wait and read ;)

Wishing you great skin,
Danny Vanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top