Say hello to my lovely big sister Sophie everyone... *waves*!

I know, she has ridiculously nice lashes!

Yesterday, Sophie was off out for a night on the town and enlisted my makeup artist skills- ahem ;)- in helping her in getting all glammed up.

I take no responsibility for her face/neck difference in colour, she wouldn't let me go near her foundation, as apparently I 'don't put enough on'...

Face
ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation
Revlon Mineral Foundation
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
Yes, I know, 3 foundations! High maintenance or what!?
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer

Eyes


Barry M Dazzle Dust in Mushroom all over lid
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Chocolate on outer lid and under eye
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Socialite in very outer corner
Benefit's All That Glitters 'Snow Bunny' as inner corner and brow highlight
Benefit Bad Gal Liner
and...
lashings and lashings of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

What d'ya think of my amazing skills!?  Hehe! :)

I'm off on holiday to Spain tomorrow (Horrahh!!) which means I may not be able to answer emails or comments that I receive very easily, so bare with me, and don't worry, I'll get all up to date when I get back! I have scheduled a few posts for while I'm away, however i tried it with this post and it didn't work so I had to publish it manually, does anyone know why this is?

Much love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top