Step Up 3D, one of the most eagerly awaited dance films ever was out this week and lucky old me skipped down to my local pictures, donned my ultra cool 3D 'geek' glasses and had a porkers at the movie. What can I say about it?

One word.

AHHHHH- MAZING!

The dancing was unbelievable, and even more spectacular in 3D, as they really took advantage of the technology and made the dancing stand-out.

Of course the drop-dead-gorgeous main character 'Luke' helped to keep my attention in between the dancing *sighh* and Moose, who was also featured in Step Up 2, was hilarious, once again.

Overall, one of the best dance movies I've ever seen, and in my opinion the best Step Up yet!

Here's a little piccie of the outfit I wore to the cinema...


Jeans- Handmidown from my big sis
Tank Top- New Look
Crop Top- New Look (Kid's department, hey I'm still 5 years old at heart :)
Cardigan- Primark
Bracelet- Primark
Necklace- Primark

Wow, looking at that list I realise what a cheap-skate I am, hehe :)


A quick close up of the super cute flamingo print on my top and Owlie, my beloved pet owl necklace, which seems to practically live around my neck these days...

I really am much more obsessed with owls than the average person, oh dear..

My makeup (hopefully no owls in sight here)..


Face
Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser
Benefit It Stick
ELF Warm Bronzer
2True Cheek and Lip Tint (Pink)

Eyes
Sleek Palette, you can find the look I used here (Look 2- Neutral Browns)
Vital Radiance Eye Primer
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips
Natural Collection Apple Blossom
17 Balmy Beige Lipstick over the top

See ya later alligators...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top