Yayy, my blog has substance :)
Thank you to the beautiful Dollface for this lovely award :)
 

I also received this award, My Beauty Bloggers Bestests, hehe, from Lisa and Sophie!
This really means a lot to me dolls, thank you so much!

These are the people I tag for both awards, and the little tag below. These are the blogs which I love to read on a regular basis and who I think really deserve these awards...


Well done girls, your all amazing! :)

I was also tagged to do this by Audrey, feel free to do this if you want... :)


What's your favourite makeup look?
I'm all about the big eyes, nude lips trend. I'm in love with the 60's so get inspiration from there sometimes, and I love big, smokey lashes, pink cheeks and very understated lips.

Do you have a beauty vice?
I'm forever over-doing the blush! Blush is one of my favourite products and I just cant get enough, even if I do end up looking a bit like Aunt Sally...



What part of your body do you love?
This is a difficult one. There really isn't a part of my body that I wouldn't change, which I think is really sad. I think the media makes girls like me feel like they are not perfect, when really nothing needs to be changed. However if I had to pick a part, I would say my legs.

Who is your beauty icon?
I would say people like Kim Kardashian, Cheryl Cole, Fearne Cotton. They all have individual styles but look beautiful, no matter what.
 

What beauty product makes you feel instantly good?
I feel like blusher makes me look alive in the morning when I've just dragged myself out of bed, and it always cheers me up on gloomy mornings.
 
How do you look after your skin?
I'm not one to have a strict skin routine, but I take off my makeup every night, moisturise twice a day and exfoliate once a week.

What is your signiture scent?
During the day I wear Vanilla Scented Natural Collection Body Spray as it is so light and simple and I don't like to wear a lot of scent. However in the evening I wear Ghost, just to add a little va-va-voom... ;)

What is your haircare secrets?
I never use heat on my hair as I feel that it damages it no end. If I do, I use lashings of heat protectant to keep my hair soft and smoothy smooth :)

How do you pamper yourself?
I give myself an early night with a hot choccie, nothing beats a good hot chocolate in bed! :)

Beauty pet peeve?
Unblended foundation, foundation is meant to mimic skin, not look like you've just been painted by an orange!

Desert Island Must haves?
A phone to get me outta there ASAP!

Do you have any beauty philosophy?
Treat yourself well on the inside and you will shine on the outside, although I must confess I'm not the best at keeping up to this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top