Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white cat...

For me, the doorbell ring a ding-ing is always a good sign. It is the sign that a little package has arrived for me in the mail, and boy oh boy, are me and my postman bessie mates now? Oh yes, I have forgiven him for never seeming to send me any letters as this weekend he had a whole host of goodies packaged in little brown boxes for little ole' me.
First up came my long awaited (2 days) ELF package, check out my next post for a full review of all those little goodies.
But naughty Mr Postman had to come around again to hand me my second package, as he had forgotten it the first time- the cheek!
But hey ho, I will find it in my heart to forgive him, as sitting inside this little brown parcel was my prize that I received from the absolutely lovely Imogen (glossyglamour) that I won a few days ago.

I was extremely exited- to the point of jumping up and down and shrieking- as I opened the parcel to reveal my prizes...
Ohh pretty! Huge thank yous and huggles to Imogen, thank you soooo much :)

Now here's the lowdown on what I got...


No 7 Brush Kit

I love this mini kit, it has a perfect little blending eye brush, a liner brush, a lip bush, a sponge brush and a face brush. Love at first sight!


Benefit All That Shimmers

I was so, so, so excited when I opened up this little kit. The shimmer pots are beautiful and extremely pigmented, the purple and green perfect for use on the eyes and I've already put the white to use as a highlight, beautiful, just beautifu.

Here's a few wee swatches for ya...


 And last but not least Imogen popped these couple of extra things in (thank you!)...


Tresemme Colour Protect Shampoo & Conditioner samples and gorgeous little shell bracelets!

Well what can I say!? This is the first giveaway I've ever won and I'm blown away! Thank you so Imogen, you sweetheart!

Has anyone else won any giveaways recently!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top