The cheap as chips, but amazingly reviewed Sleek Palettes have been on the blogger circuit for a while now, and a few months ago while noseying around Superdrug, I couldn't resist the temptation to pick one of these up.

I choose the Storm palette, which is the one with the most neutrally type colours I could see myself wearing and as I eagerly opened it up at home, ready to play with my new toy, I was over the moon with the pretty, very well pigmented colours. The palette includes 3 matte colours and 9 shimmery colours, which are a dream to blend and have extremely good colour payoff for the measly £5.99 I paid for them, considering that that is only 50p per colour!

The packaging is beautiful and dare I say it - 'sleek' - with its back plastic and embossed shiny title and contains a huge mirror which is perfect for using on the go...


  The colours contained in this palette are very wearable neutrals and it also includes some more nighttime colours like greens and blues which are shimmery and look amazing on the eye.

Feast your eyes on a few wee swatches...


There are endless looks that can be created with this palette but here are a few of the ones I have tried out lately...

(All of these looks used Vital Radiance Eyeshadow Primer, Eye shadows from the Sleek Storm Palette and Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara)


Look 1- Browns & Greens

(1) all over lid
(9) over lid
(7) in crease and outer third of lid and pull under lid
(4) inner third of lid and inner corner
(2) inner corner and under brow
(12) used wet as a liner

Look 2 - Neutral Browns

(1) all over lid
(7) outer third and crease and brought underneath eye
(2) inner corner and under brow
(12) used wet as liner

Look 3 - Dramatic Metallic Blues

(8) all over lid
(10) in crease and outer third and then brough underneath eye. It was then layer over in the outer third mixed with water to create the 'foiled' effect and give more impact
(3) inner corner and then layered under (2) in inner corner
(12) used wet as liner and in waterline and put in the outter corner of eye


Hope you liked my little 'sleek' looks :)

Any of you tried this palette, what do you think?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top