It really does feel like someone has pressed fast forward on 2010! Where did August go, and where was that fabulous summer we were all promised, whereas all that was delivered was dreary rainstorms, humph. :/

However, we do have something exciting to look forward to...

Christmas- Oh yeah, 115 Days to go! Horrahh!

Of course, now Summer's over the only thing on my mind is all the pressies that I may find in my stocking in a few months (I'm greedy like that ;) You should see my already miles long Christmas list, full of frivolous beauty products and you guessed it... makeup. What. A. Shocker.

Anywhoo, lets not get ahead of ourselves, here's some August Faves for y'all... 

ELF Powder Brush


As seen frequently in post after post on my blog, my new love, the ELF Powder Brush just had to be in my August favourites! The flat topped brush is perfect for applying liquid foundation, mineral foundation, blush, anything you need, BAMM, this brush can do it!

Barry M Lip Gloss in Toffee


Mmmmm... just thinking about this lip gloss makes me drool like a fool. The smell is literally of toffee and when applying it I have a hard time trying to stop myself from licking my lips. On top of that, the consistency is completely un-sticky and the colour perfect for any type of pink or nude lipstick. This really has restored my faith in lip glosses after a few disasters that I will not mention...

Barry M Dazzle Dust in Mushroom


A lot of love for Mr Barry M today :)
I never really realised the beauty of this eyeshadow colour until this summer, as in winter I feel it doesn't show its true magnificence. Its a mauve purple that shimmers in the light, with flecks of greens, blues, silvers and all the colours of the rainbow to make it multidimensional and ridiculously pretty.

Benefit Lust Duster in Snow Bunny


I received this as a prize from a giveaway earlier this month and I have to say this really is the best highlighting product I have come across so far. Its fine, shimmery dust glides across the cheekbones to create a beautiful 'candlelight' glow without looking chalky or overly Edward Cullen-like glittery. Big thumbs up from me.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara


How could I do an August Favourites post without including this little beauty, ehh? Hands down, the best mascara I have ever owned, and I am even on the verge of calling it my HG mascara, oh yes, prestigious or what? :)
Its the perfect mascara for thick, sexy lashes without clumping, flaking or smudging, and oh I do love this little beauty.

Owlie!


This little bird necklace seems to be living around my neck these days, and of course I have even pet named it as I do with most of my things (because I'm cool like that ;). This gorgeous little accessory is of course from Primark, and helps to casualise any outfit and add a little originality and cuteness.


So that's it for August! Bye bye disappointing summer, hello Autumn!


This is a scheduled post, as I'm on holiday at the moment, so apologies if I don't get back to you straight away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top