Over the last few months while my makeup addiction has really been taking off, I have been searching for the perfect all over face bronzer. Naturally, I have extremely pale, freckly skin, so I'm always on the hunt for something to make it look a little more healthy and glowey, without giving me that 'dirty' look that I'm sure we all crave! ;)

When I first discovered ELF Cosmetics I was astounded at their low low price tags which were perfectly priced for my frankly very low budget. Never in this world did I expect any of the oh-so cheap cosmetics to really impress me and make me want more.

That's just were I was wrong.

While many of the products I have ordered from ELF have impressed me, none so have made me fall in love with them quite as much as the Warm Bronzer from the Studio Line...


As you can see, mine is more than dented due to religious everyday use, this has become my favourite bronzer of all time. Word.

It has 4 square colours, which when swirled together (using my ELF Complexion Brush, of course ;) create the perfect bronze colour for your skin tone. It has a slight shimmer, which, rather than making me look a little Edward Cullen-ish, has the perfect effect of making you look radiant and healthy, with the tiny shimmers only visible in direct sunlight.

You can also take each colour individually, using them as a contour, highlight or blush, which makes this the perfect handbag essential, with the added bonus of a huge mirror.
 
 
Here's a few before and afters for y'all, just so you can see the magic yourself...
(Also wearing Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, ELF Cream Liner and Vaseline Rosy Lips)

Before
After
Eeeekkk, ignore the spots, having a bad skin day!
 
OK so the 'magic' doesn't show that great in the piccies, but trust me, I wouldn't lie to you, my lovely followers!

Another added bonus of this little palette is that you can even use it for eye colours, sweeping the pale yellow all over the lid and the darker browns in the crease...

 

Just £3.50 and you can get 3 looks out of it? Yes please :)

Does anyone else own this little beauty, and if so, what do you think of it?


*This product was bought with my own money and all opinions are my own!*
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top