I was off out grooving last Friday night (well, at my friend's birthday part-eee ;) and thought I'd share with you beautiful people my little outfit...


I know, I know, ruu-bish picture and eeeek, you can see the top of my tights, but it was a long night you know! Sorry for the terrible picture, but silly old me was in such a rush while getting ready I forgot to take a pic myself! *Slaps hand*

I am wearing my lovely new dress from New Look (£7!!) and my Primark Spotty Tights. Absolutely bargainous outfit at just £9.50. Although not shown in the picture, I'm also wearing brown ankle boots from (the amazing) Primark!

Here's an even more unhelpfuller(?) picture of my makeup:


Sorry these snaps are a little weird, I had to crop my friends out for fear they would pummel me to death for using their pictures without permission.

 
Now, Whats on my sweaty, 'i've just been dancing the night away face' you ask?...

Avon Magic X Primer
ELF Undereye Concealer and Highlighter
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (because a lovely little red friend decided to pop up on my face!)
Avon Creme to Powder Foundation
ELF Warm Bronzer
ELF Mineral Blush in Rose
MeMeMe Beat The Blue Highlighter in Sunbeam

ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
ELF Cream Liner in Black (As a base)
Barry M Mushroom Dazzle Dust (Used wet all over lid)
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Socialite (Outer corner, crease and under eye)
Benefit Loose Eyeshadow in Snowbunny (Inner corner highlight)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Mac Lipstick in Hue

 
Looks like soon I'll be turning into an Elf with all the products I use!

That's all for now sweet cheeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top