Hey Dolls!
Ohh, it is getting seriously chilly over here in the UK *shivers*. I keep having to resort to wearing a scarf everywhere I go, shock horror!

But now winter is drawing in, the only upside of the cold weather is the whole new wardrobe which comes creeping along with it!

Its just a shame my depleting levels of pennies can't quite stretch out enough to get these little jems into my wardrobe. But hey ho, nothing wrong with a little window shopping, here's what I'm lusting after for the impending cold months ahead...


H&M
Aviator Jacket
Why are you never in stock?!?

New Look
Furry Cuff Ankle Boot


H&M
Jumper



Topshop
Military Contrast Swing Coat


Topshop
Bear Pom Pom Beanie Hat
Just adorable!

*Click pictures for sources*

Just looking at these makes me want to wrap up warm with a hot choccie and a good book...

Ohh, the quest for the perfect winter clothes is a long one. But remember, battling through the snow for that perfect winter jacket will make any ones winter a little warmer!


Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top