My hairs been a bit on the 'blahh' side lately as you all know, so I thought it was about time I tried some new styles to mix it up a bit.
 
So, looking through my small collection of hair stylers, I came across these...


Andrew Barton Making Waves Salon Triple Barrel Waver

 Although it may look a little too similar to a torture implement, these, ahem... interesting looking tongs are designed to create smooth, wavy waves for your hair in just seconds. With 10 temperature settings, these tongs should be the perfect tool to create salon perfect waves, ready for a night out.

After getting these for Christmas, I confess I have only used these tongs a total of 2 times, shock horror, and I had completely forgotten what the effect was.
 
So, being the the investigator that I am, I cracked them out and got waving...
 




I got a little a lot snap happy as you can see...




So girls, what do you think of this new do'?

 
I'm not too sure on it myself, not sure whether the waves suit me, so I'm thinking of maybe selling the tongs, what do you think?

Have a good week lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top