Pantomimes are an essential part of Christmas tradition in England. Every year during the festive season we wrap up warm in cosy woollies and the latest trends and toddle off down to the local theater to see the Christmas pantomime. Well, maybe that's just me, but I certainly feel that it is a much loved tradition to go and shout 'its behind you!' at Widow Twanky, laugh at Button's corny jokes and generally have a good ole' time watching your favourite story tales brought to life.

For those of you unsure as to what a pantomime is, it is where actors (sometimes celebrities) put on a production of much loved fairy tales like Cinderella, Jack and the Bean Stalk etc. in a very jokey way. Its all a good laugh and everyone enjoys it, and of course they sell ice cream in the interval, nom nom nom.

I went to my local production of Aladdin last week, it was so fun and really got me into the Christmas spirit. I cannot wait for Christmas and New Year, eeeee, I'm so excited!

Here's what I wore to Aladdin ...



Top  gift from my larvvvlleyyyy sister
Skirt  Primark (£4)
Cardigan  Primark
  

Eyes
Sleek Bad Gal Palette
Max Factor False Lash Effect
Avon Supershock Gel Liner

Lips
MAC Hue


So who's getting into the festive spirit, only 6 days to go!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top