Recently I was inspired by the amazing YouTube guru, AndreasChoice and her beautiful hairstyle tutorial here.
The look is for a gorgeous bow on top of the head, and as it was so easy and pretty, I thought it was about time I submitted myself to the 'bow hair' trend...



 


 Please excuse my terrible pictures, I'm hoping for a lovely new camera in my Christmas stocking!

As you can see I'm slightly useless in the hairstyle department, however I do actually really like the effect, very Minnie Mouse-esque!

Of course anything relating to Minnie requires bright red lips...


ELF Lipstick in Seductive + Vaseline


Crikey, I look pale in these pictures. Me thinks its time to whip out the St Moriz for a quick winter fake bake!

Who else has indulged themselves in the infamous bow hair trend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top