As the year draws to a close and 2011 looms ever closer, I got to thinking about the year that has just past. Elections, world cups, friends, family and brand new makeup addictions have made twenty-ten a year to remember for a while. 2010 was really the year I got into makeup, got my first MAC lipstick and discovered my new found passion for all things beauty related, and of course the most important thing...

I started this blog.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your continual support with this blog. As I write this, I am only 5 followers off the 500 mark, and it still baffles me to think that people actually read what I write, so... thank you ♥

So now lets get down to the nitty gritty, to the amazing products that deserve the title of my 'ten ten products of twenty-ten'...


 In no particular order...


 Sleek I-Divine Storm Palette  12 beautiful pigmented colours that can be combined multiple ways to create gorgeous natural eye looks- win!

ELF Warm Bronzer  Hands down, favourite bronzer. I love this and its a perfect colour. The lighter colour is a lovely highlight and for £3.50, who can complain?!


 Cocoa Butter Vaseline  The newcomer to the prestigious Vaseline family, this gorgeous smelling little pot of joy is sooo nice on the lips.

MAC Hue Lipstick  The aforementioned 'first MAC lipstick', this is my most beautiful lipstick, the perfect shade for me!


 2True Cheek and Lip Tint  At only £2, this is a bargain dupe for Benefit's Benetint, and I love using it underneath ELF Blush in Berry Merry to create my favorite cheek combo.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara  All time favourite mascara. Fact.

ELF Cream Eyeliner  This year I have really discovered my love for cream/gel liner, and this is my favourite at the moment, gorgeous pigmentation and easy to work with.


ELF Powder Brush  Amazing value for money and perfect for applying liquid foundation, powder, blush and all types of makeup? Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it!

No7 Blend and Contour Brush  My absolute favourite crease brush, and perfect for blending out too. Love it!


Absolutely everything and anything LUSH. This year the LUSH fiend as been released in me. Be afraid, be very afraid.


I would love to know what your 2010 favourites are!

Happy New Years! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top