Hello Bloggies! :)

Now as we all know, Barry M currently rules the world of colourful nail polishes. At only £2.95 a piece, they are affordable but surprisingly good quality, mine once went a whole week without chipping! Therefore this post is dedicated to my top five fabulous nail paints from my beloved Barry M...



So here we go...




Black (No. 47)
This little beauty helps me achieve gothic sheek and is so well pigmented it only needs one coat in most cases. Make sure you use a good base coat so it doesn't stain your nails when using this.



Vivid Purple (No. 161)
This colour is a marbly pink/purple, which looks great with practically anything. The colour is so beautiful and easy to apply you wont be able to stop yourself putting it on!



Fuchsia (No. 302)
This gorgeous hot pink is perfect for summer and looks great with anytime, anywhere. Please ignore the smudge, I accidentally splodged it on my bed cover, whoops. That reminds me, does anyone know how to remove nail polish from fabric before my mum kills me? ;)


Grey (No. 293)
This colour is so versatile and soft it goes with everything. I love wearing it in winter as its a bit dark for Summer but not as harsh as Black.

And my number 1 favourite Barry M nail paint is...



CORAL! (No. 296)
The most gorgeous pink/orange is my ultimate summer polish, as it finishes off any outfit perfectly! I love wearing blue with this as the clashing colours stand out amazingly. The pigmentation is perfect and I normally get away with one coat which lasts 3-5 days with top coat. Favourite nail varnish ever, hands down!

:)

So thats my little list of my favourite Barry M Nail Paints, but I'd love to know what your favourite colours are from the brand??

Love Hannah
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top