Firstly, I am so so so so excited!
100 followers, Yippppppeeeee :)
Thank you all so much for your support, you are all amazing!

And now onto one more amazing thing in my life:

 


Gosh Darling, my new lippie love is the best product I have bought in a long time, and really is the HG of all lipsticks! (which btw means 'Holy Grail', hehe I only found that out today, silly billy!)

I'm seriously addicted to the 'nude lips, big eyes' look at the moment, and Gosh Darling, isn't this lippie the perfect way to achieve it. [See what I did there? ;)] I really cannot stop singing its praises, and I can honestly say I am in love!

 
(Natural Lip Colour)

(Gosh Darling - without flash)

(With flash)

As you can see, it has a pinky undertone to it, which stops it from being too pale, so as to not give you the oh so brilliant 'dead' look, that I'm sure you all love ;).

In fact, this pink undertone means that if you apply it to your cheeks as a blush, it gives the most beautiful, subtle glow, which I heart...


It is a gorgeous, creamy formula, with its only downside being that if you have dry lips it can make them look a little cakey. However, lip balm + gosh darling is the perfect combination to counteract this effect :)

Sorry for the gushing love for Gosh Darling, but I really would recommend it to anyone!

Hope you liked this post! :)

Do you like Gosh Darling, or which nude lippies do you love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top