Hello my lovelies :)

On my little trip into town today i picked up quite a few little goodies:

Primark Top- £5
I love the spots and it will be perfect summer wear with leggings and gladiator sandals.


Boring Random Products
I had to pick up this array of necessities as I had run out-
Batiste Dry Shampoo- £2
Superdrug Hairspray- £1
Tresemme Iron Style and Hold Spray- £3
All from Superdrug :)
and...
Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion- Pound Shop


Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream- £2.50
Vitamin E Moisture Cream- £2.50
I bought these with the 3 for 2 deal on skin care that Superdrug has on at the moment along with the Vaseline (see below) as I had heard about them on so many blogs, with people raving about them. So far I love the moisturiser, its consistency is so thick and creamy and seems to have already helped my dry skin. The illuminating cream is also great, it can be used on its own or as a highlighter, and looks lovely on the skin. :)


Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Exfoliating Face Scrub
Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Spot Wand
(Both bought with the two for £5 deal at Boots) 
I really love these products, the exfoliater leaves my face soft and smooth and I have noticed big improvements in my skin after using the spot wand for just one week (I picked these ones up last weekend). Recommend Recommend Recommend! :D


Of course after reading about this amazing giveaway on so many blogs, I just had to go and pick up the Nails Inc polish in London for free by buying 2 Diet Cokes in Boots. The colour is beautiful and the consistency is thick and easy to apply. A complete bargain nail polish that usually costs more than £10!


Makeup
Vaseline Rosy Lips- Free with the 3 for 2 offer on all skincare at Superdrug.
I love the colour of this Vaseline as it is so natural and easy to apply. The consistency's amazing and can even be used on cheeks to create a beautiful blush.

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Mink- This only cost me £2.50 (originally £7.50) as I used my £5.00 off voucher for No7 products.
This eyeshadow is really good quality and the colour is gorgeous and has just the right amount of golden shimmer in it. Its perfect for a base on the eye, which you can then layer with a darker colour in the crease.

Gosh Darling Lipstick- £6.00
After reading many a rave on this lipstick, I decided to buy it and I can conclude it really is the perfect nude lipstick. Its a very creamy consistency so you do need to make sure you use it with some kind of lip balm before, but it creates a beautiful pale lip.
(From top to bottom- Vaseline Rosy Lips, No7 Eyeshadow in Mink, Gosh Darling)

And now for a mini FOTD, using my lovely new products...

(Excuse my disgusting greasy hair :/)

I used:

Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream as a base
Vaseline Rosy Lips on cheeks

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Mink as a base on eye
New York Color Metro Quartet-Union Square Eye Shadow Palette darkest colour in outer corner, crease and brought under eyes
No 7 Black Eyeliner along top of eye
Avon Supershock Mascara

Gosh Darling with Vaseline Rosy Lips over the top, which creates a creamy pink lip colour :)


Thank you for reading my lovelies! What did you all do this weekend then?

Hannah xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top