OK, OK, this is really FOLS (Face Of Last Sunday) but everything has been so hectic with exams, I was a naughty little blogger and forgot to put it up :)

I hope everyone's exams are going OK, mine are nearly finished- YAY! So hopefully now I will be blogging a lot more often! :)

So, last Sunday was an amazing day as I was part of a dance show where we performed to around 150 people, and this was my costume...

*Prepare yourself ;)*



Uh-huh, I am now an honorary doll/card thingy! Hes a couple less scary ones of the actual makeup ↓↓↓


Haha, sorry for the freaky pictures, my costumes based on Lady Gaga, as we did a bit of a mash up of her songs. I love the bow from my costume, I felt like Alice In Wonderland!

Anywayy...
I'm wearing:
Red Top- Primark
Hareem Pants- Primark
Haha- head to toe Primark I'm afraid :)

My makeup:
Face
Dream Matte Mousse Concealer
Maybelline Wonder Finish Foundation
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer (Under cheekbones)
Bourjois Blusher in Rose Frission (in normal picture)
Random red lipstick and black eyeliner my dance teacher gave me for my heart and spade! :)

Eyes
Bourjois Beige Rose Eyeshadow
Barry M Dazzledust No.91 (used damp as a glittery eyeliner)
Eyeko Touch Up and Go Highlighter (inner corners)
Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara

Lips
Natural Collection Lipstick in Candy Mist (In normal picture)
Same random red lipstick and black eyeliner on lips in after picture

Thanks for reading and have a great week! :)

Hannah xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top