So, time to play dress-up with all my lovely new ELF products! :)

(With flash)

(Without flash)


Sorry for the hideous school uniform... :/

Anywayy, I used my larvlleeyy new ELF products to create this look, and I'm wearing...

Face
ELF Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter (Fair under eyes to brighter, glow in inner corner of eye)
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (Ivory)
ELF Complexion Perfection
ELF Bronzer (Warm)
ELF Blush and Bronzer Compact (Blush on apples of cheeks and bronzer under cheekbones)
ELF All Over Colour Stick (Lilac Petal on cheekbones)

Eyes
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Mink (All over lid)
ELF Single Eyeshadow in Coffee (In crease and brought under eye
ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black (On upper lid and flicked out)

Lips
ELF Therapeutic Conditioning Balm (As a base)
Lipstick in Nicely Nude

Hope you liked my little FOTD! Sorry I'm a little obsessed with ELF at the moment, I'm sure it will pass :) hehe!

Have a great week,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top